Dates: Weekdays, March 6th through March 15th
Time: 8:00 a.m to 2:30 p.m
- Registration is open to any child who will be five (5) years old on or before September 1st, 2023.
- You must have an official birth certificate which can be obtained at the Walton County Public Heath Unit for $12.00 in DeFuniak Springs, or at the Walton County Tax Collector's Offices in South Walton, Freeport, or DeFuniak Springs for $18.25.
- Prior to entering school in August, each child must have a physical examination and up-to-date immunizations. DOH 680 - Florida Certification of Immunization (blue card).
- School of choice is dependent on enrollment capacity. Please check with your school of choice for details.
Please look over the attached document for specific information regarding Kindergarten registration at West DeFuniak Elementary.
- Kindergarten Registration parent flyer.docx (188.3 KBs)