- WDE Reopening Plan.pdf (119.5 KBs)
- Screening for Parents revised Aug 4.pdf (112.7 KBs)
- Affirmation Form (1).pdf (114.3 KBs)
- K-2 Orientation Schedule 2020 (Tammy Goodman).docx (12.7 KBs)
- Reopening Update August 21 for Parents.docx (20.6 KBs)
- Decision Tree 8.26.20.pdf (99.8 KBs)
- Reopening Update August 28 2020 for parents.docx (68.0 KBs)
Innovative Learning Digital Academy (ILDA)
WCSD students will have an option of attending their enrolled school as an Innovative Learning Digital Academy student. This option is for students in grades K-12 who wish to continue their education full-time through an innovative learning environment but still maintain their connection to their enrolled schools. Every Walton County School will have their own Innovative Learning Digital Academy that is unique to that school community. A student’s learning and instruction will take place online with teachers from their school via web conferencing technology. This model provides a learning model that reflects the district’s commitment to providing students with high-quality instructional experiences with synchronized real-time interaction with teachers each school day for every class. All core subjects will be available; however, because not all electives can be provided through an online environment, elective offerings are limited.
For more information and links about ILDA, please use the link to connect our WCSD ILDA webpage.